by Don Ingwerson
The Affordable Care Act is about to go into effect, and the Federal Office will be hosting a live audio town hall event on September 24th at 7:30 EDT. I posted this blog last Thursday, but many of you have asked for this information again! Here is what the Federal Office has sent out to encourage participation in this important event. (To read this announcement on the Federal Office website, click here: September 24 Town Hall Forum.)
How will the Affordable Care Act (ACA) affect you? Listen in…
Beginning on January 1, Americans will be required by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) to purchase qualifying health insurance or pay a tax penalty for noncompliance.
Are you wondering how the ACA will affect you? Listen in for the latest updates from the Committee on Publication . . . for what options currently exist for Christian Scientists . . . and for how you can prepare for January 1.
Join us on Sept. 24, 2013 at 7:30pm EDT / 4:30pm PDT for a live online audio town hall event: “The Affordable Care Act and You”!
You’ll hear about:
- the latest updates from the Committee on Publication
- what options currently exist for Christian Scientists
- how you can prepare for Jan. 1, 2014
- the answers to your questions
Submit your questions via email: [email protected]
Panelists will include:
- Kevin Ness, General Counsel of The First Church of Christ, Scientist—moderator
- Gary Jones, Manager of the Committee on Publication’s U.S. Federal Office
- Melanie D’Evelyn, Federal Legislative Director, U.S. Federal Office
- Tessa Frost, Strategic Relations Manager, U.S. Federal Office
- and special guests, too!
A replay will be available shortly after the event.
“…the government shall be upon his shoulder…”
“Divine Love always has met and always will meet every human need.”
(Mary Baker Eddy, Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures)