Effective Health Care

Effective Health Care

Health care continues to be covered extensively in the media. Recently, members of the Christian Science Board of Directors were interviewed by Scott Preller, President of the Christian Science Board of Education, about this important issue.  The question asked of the Directors was: “How is the Church responding to the Affordable Care Act – the law passed in the United States requiring (most) all citizens to obtain health Insurance (or pay a penalty)?”  Their comments on this subject can be found by clicking on the audio link.  I found their comments very helpful and informative.

To hear an audio of the entire conversation go to: journal.christianscience.com/effective-health-care.

Comments

Thanks Don, was not able to open the link for the audio but Susan told me where else I might find it so will try her ideas. But thank you for your daily blogs they always give me much to think about and they are always helpful in one way or another.

I wasn’t able to access the link either. I needed to download “Quicktime.” Voila! It’s free. (=

Thanks for the link to the Christian Science Board of Directors audio about the Affordable Health Care Act. Lots of good prayerful ideas to ponder. (=

I do appreciate all that the Board of Directors is doing to stay on top of this situation.

I have been referring to several quotes from Miscellany to direct my thoughts on this issue, they are:
    ” Comparing our scientific system of metaphysical therapeutics with materia medica, we find that divine metaphysics completely overshadows and overwhelms materia medica, even as Aaron’s rod swallowed up the rods of the magicians of Egypt.” Miscellany 127:11 and,
    “…divine Love will accomplish what all the powers of earth combined can never prevent being accomplished–the advent of divine healing and its divine Science.” Miscellany 308: 1 divine

6. Don Ingwerson says

Great comments. Your thoughts are so helpful in looking at the interview through many different windows.